PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
I do have a fez. "42". For the Towel Day. Pretty much enjoyed DNA's books. H2G2, and others. Was looking for the third book of that holistic detective story and found out he passed away. Been waiting for time to pick it up since they only make it on the Towel Day. But I do like it.
That has been discontinued for years. I am on the Patreon for that brand and they don’t even do it for us. Glad I have mine.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I do have a fez. "42". For the Towel Day. Pretty much enjoyed DNA's books. H2G2, and others. Was looking for the third book of that holistic detective story and found out he passed away. Been waiting for time to pick it up since they only make it on the Towel Day. But I do like it.
We just had a towel day party for my wife's 42nd birthday last night and @andrewas here for it. Even had Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters and the night was a blur, but at least Earth is still here today.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
In suggesting this thread may be closed soon, no offense to Fez wearers, groups of same, or any possible religious connection.
I see no need to close it. Fez wearing pipe smokers should find themselves able to talk about all things Fez in one of the most Fez-fabulous activities of all time, pipe smoking. Whew, that sounds a bit light in the moccasins - of course no offense to moccasin wearers, LOL.

It's a fun thread. I for one appreciate the diversion from some of the more depressing things happening in the world right now.

telescopes

I'm not even sure what this means.
I'm guessing there was some blowback to a suggestion earlier by a mod that the thread might not be going anywhere and that perhaps it should be closed.

I guess.

Or maybe there is something about men choosing to wear a Fez that makes the blue jean, ball cap, t-shirt crowd nervous?

Belch! Now pour me another Strawberry Daiquiri in one of them fancy glasses...

Reactions: crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I'm guessing there was some blowback to a suggestion earlier by a mod that the thread might not be going anywhere and that perhaps it should be closed.

I guess.

Or maybe there is something about men choosing to wear a Fez that makes the blue jean, ball cap, t-shirt crowd nervous?

Belch! Now pour me another Strawberry Daiquiri in one of them fancy glasses...
I never would have imagined that a hat could break a forum, much less a hat almost entirely used as a smoking cap, in a pipe forum. Life is interesting. Although with a bald head I guess I don't have to worry about my hair smelling like smoke, but my scalp instead.

telescopes

Most men are comfortable staying in the standard deviation of what is expected of being a men.

When they are are daring, they might swerve into the bottom lane of the next SD. But woe upon them that dare to make their own lanes.

I go back to what I keep saying, "One must learn to be comfortable in their own skin and at the same time confident that any skin they might choose to put on is in fact their own skin."

When I walk into a party, my thoughts are just about me - so are everyone else's thoughts. LOL.