PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
How about a custom Pez?

View attachment 233520
I just knew there had to be a PEZ with a Fez.

20230131_1226427834439917809933727-e1675166155300.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Really doesn't look good an anyone. It might be required headwear for extras in an Indiana Jones movie.
The man makes the Fez, not the other way around. If you can't pull it off, that says more about the man than the Fez.

Sales people Always say to me, "Man, you make that vet look good."

Never, the other way around.

Confidence - it isn't only for breakfast.

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
Having never been either a Shriner nor Matt Smith who had a fez practically as his signature when played The Doctor for the BBC, I've never worn a fez in my life. That doesn't mean I would refuse to.
Funny enough at the premiere of his first episode I got to ask in the Q&A a question. I asked if it would be possible for The Doctor to have a hat again. Matt started jumping up and down shouting “I want a hat!! I want a hat!” Moffat said “Now just look what you have done!” I take credit for it.

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
@Andre_T and I are both collectors of Fez-O-Rama and are working on a custom fez for another pipe group. Lol. I'm in.
It’s not too hard. It’s $200 for the artwork and 60-65 starting per fez. Then you have individual add on like vents which I am a big fan of. Any questions? Tag me or PM me.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
A great many "men" are intimidated by what other men might think of them. I find this interesting and confusing.

First, these very same men are quick to state that they don't give a damn about what anyone thinks, but when it comes to striking out in anything more than a pair of blue jeans, t-shirt, and a ball cap, their typical response is to say "you won't catch me dead dressed ...."

Nondescript... the only thing more banal than this would be winning first prize for costume in a Pride Parade.

Seriously, there has to be something in-between those two extremes. Right?