New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I generally make several meals on Sunday to help get through the week.

Here is my one pot smoked sausage pasta (which takes about 30 minutes).

Saute onions and garlic in oil and butter. Add smoked sausage until browned. Season with salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, and Cajun spices (Old Bay). Add chicken stock, a health splash of milk, and dried pasta. Bring to boil, then simmer covered about 15 minutes until pasta is tender. Add shredded cheese (mozzarella) to taste. I placed in a tin pan and topped with more cheese since I was feeling brown and bubbly.

20230402_132628.jpg

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Plated out smothered in gravy!
View attachment 213844
My God! Gravy rocks! In Korea, when we say food, it's same as saying rice. When I first came to America, used to live in Flushing, NY. All my friends were Koreans, but they came by Paraguay. Anyway, there was a diner called.. Shoot. Forgot the name. We called it Franklin diner since it was on Franklin and Main. They never checked ID. We would go there and drink beer and have French fries. After my first Thanksgiving at my uncle's, I told my friends about rice and gravy. Yupe, French fries went out the door from that moment. Everytime we were at the diner, it was beer with rice and gravy. Multiple dishes of rice and gravy.

Last edited:
My God! Gravy rocks! In Korea, when we say food, it's same as saying rice. When I first came to America, used to live in Flushing, NY. All my friends were Koreans, but they came by Paraguay. Anyway, there was a diner called.. Shoot. Forgot the name. We called it Franklin diner since it was on Franklin and Main. They never checked ID. We would go there and drink beer and have French fries. After my first Thanksgiving at my uncle's, I told my friends about rice and gravy. Yupe, French fries went out the door from that moment. Everytime we were at the diner, it was beer with rice and gravy. Multiple dishes of rice and gravy.
Gravy is a beverage as far as I’m concerned!