PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
Smoking a My Father Le Bijou 1922 : from JR Cigars: “My Father Le Bijou 1922 cigars are made in honor of cigarmaker Don “Pepín” García by his son Jaime, Pepín in turn created Le Bijou (“The Jewel”) for his own dad, who was born in 1922. Handmade in Nicaragua, these deep, dark beauties contain aged long fillers jam-packed with intense flavors. With a spicy binder and a Habano Oscuro wrapper, the combination provides a full-bodied and unique Cuban-style smoke with a delightful lingering aroma.

If you are a devout Don Pepin fan, or you enjoy incredibly delicious full-bodied cigar brands then you should definitely try the Le Bijou 1922 cigars.”

IMG_2657.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Having a box pressed Famous Smoke Shop Nicaraguan Selection 3000 Grande Robusto, 6.0" x 60 (made by Oliva) on the porch.

View attachment 322104

It’s 86⁰ and humid out. Wasabi is moving to various spots trying to get comfy.

View attachment 322105

I’ll kick back and relax with this smoke until I have to pick up our standing order of pizza in an hour.

Yeah, well, tell Wasabi, it’s typically 86 and humid all year round out here, for him to fry his little ass! LOL 😝

IMG_2069.gif

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Smoking a My Father Le Bijou 1922 : from JR Cigars: “My Father Le Bijou 1922 cigars are made in honor of cigarmaker Don “Pepín” García by his son Jaime, Pepín in turn created Le Bijou (“The Jewel”) for his own dad, who was born in 1922. Handmade in Nicaragua, these deep, dark beauties contain aged long fillers jam-packed with intense flavors. With a spicy binder and a Habano Oscuro wrapper, the combination provides a full-bodied and unique Cuban-style smoke with a delightful lingering aroma.

If you are a devout Don Pepin fan, or you enjoy incredibly delicious full-bodied cigar brands then you should definitely try the Le Bijou 1922 cigars.”

View attachment 322120
I smoked the same one after dinner.

Mine was overfilled, my perfectdraw worked hard

How was yours?

JoeW

Can't Leave
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
After having several Plasencias in a row, I’m going milder today with a good old La Aroma De Cuba Connecticut Churchill.

IMG_5294.jpeg

After a bunch of household and yard work, it’s nice to sit out on the deck with this and a nice cold Coke. This is likely my favorite CT now, and has found its way onto my short list of cigars to keep on hand.

I haven’t had any habanos in a while, though: I think I’ll pull one out for tomorrow.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Black Label Morphine 2022 Robusto
1000003038.jpg
Last one. I smoked one a month or 2 ago and it was excellent. This one was OK, but I can see how some say strong Nicaraguans turn ashy with age. About 18 months of box time.

I've got some Black Label Novemdiales and Orthodox inbound. Thinking I'll smoke the Novemdiales after a brief rest.

PipePint&Cross

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2023
Indiana
Had a Nub Habano tonight. In a previous post I mentioned having no luck with Nubs, but this thing was completely wonderful. My wife, who doesn't smoke anything but a cigar or two a year, took a few puffs and loved it. Luckily I had another on hand and she smoked it and loved it. It was a wonderful night around the fire, and these cigars really amplified the good experience.IMG_20240706_195251.jpg