PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
The Damb Busters and The Bridge on the River Kwai were on UK tv so I watched them. Seen both of them many times before and they're both classic WW2 movies.

The Bridge on the River Kwai is fictional but The Damb Busters is based on the true story of an RAF squadron who attacked dambs in Germany using special bouncing bombs. Really, really ingenious idea.

5/5

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Just watched “A Christmas Story Christmas “. 4/5

“Christmas Story” is a tough act to follow. The sequel does a great job of telling it’s own story without simply ripping off the original. You can really sense that the film was a labor of love.

Jun 9, 2018
England
The Damb Busters and The Bridge on the River Kwai were on UK tv so I watched them. Seen both of them many times before and they're both classic WW2 movies.

The Bridge on the River Kwai is fictional but The Damb Busters is based on the true story of an RAF squadron who attacked dambs in Germany using special bouncing bombs. Really, really ingenious idea.

5/5
Just realised I spelt the word "dam" with a b on the end. I really can't spell for shit. What a dope🤦🏻‍♂️.

The film is called "The Dam Busters".
Apologies.

Reactions: Zero and jpmcwjr

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Dark Passage 4/5. They sure made smoking cigarettes look good in this movie, even the plastic surgeon was smoking. I was tempted to go out and buy a pack.Screenshot_20221226-231907~2.png

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.