Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2019
Central Ohio
Got this in my sock..

61pvN9G2X-L._AC_SY200_ML2_.jpg

I'll be home alone the next few days..

Jun 9, 2018
England
Just watched an interesting documentary on YouTube about the final 24 hours of Who drummer Keith Moon.
There's a whole series of these and some of them are worth a watch if the subject interests you.
I particularly liked the Sid Vicious, Jim Morrisson and River Phoenix episodes as well.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and Bowie
Jun 9, 2018
England
Just watched the 4 part Netflix documentary: Bobby Kennedy for President.
It was very good (as have been most of the Netflix docs I've seen) and is worth a look if that sort of thing interests you.
I've seen numerous documentaries on his brother JFK but never one dedicated to Bobby so it made an interesting change.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and python

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Just watched the 4 part Netflix documentary: Bobby Kennedy for President.
It was very good (as have been most of the Netflix docs I've seen) and is worth a look if that sort of thing interests you.
I've seen numerous documentaries on his brother JFK but never one dedicated to Bobby so it made an interesting change.

I attended a Robert Kennedy speech and rally in my little old home town in South Dakota. Amazing a man of his stature would make a speech there. It occurred only about 1 month before he was killed.

Jun 9, 2018
England
I attended a Robert Kennedy speech and rally in my little old home town in South Dakota. Amazing a man of his stature would make a speech there. It occurred only about 1 month before he was killed.

WOW! That's pretty amazing! And I agree, from everything I saw in the documentary he did indeed seem like a man of principle and compassion.
Such a shame he was assassinated, I was wondering (if he had won the nomination) how he would have done against Nixon, if he'd beaten him and become president history would have been very different.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Watched Judy.

Wife wanted to see this Judy Garland movie since Wizard of Oz is her all time favorite. Renee Zellweger did a fine job in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.