PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
St. Valentine's Day Massacre (1967) starring Jason Robards, George Segal and Bruce Dern.
Recently on TCM. I'm sure it will be on again with Valentine's Day approaching.

Reactions: python and rogers

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
The Maladorian. Hollywood at its simple-minded best. Very well done but not very profound. Sorta like a book written by the smartest, most competent, person in the room, but intended for children.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Rewatching Episode 1 of Ken Burns' Country Music documentary. I think I'll buy the 2-CD soundtrack.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Just finished "The Stranger" (1946) starring Edward G. Robinson, Loretta Young and Orson Welles. An investigator from the War Crimes Commission travels to Connecticut to find an infamous Nazi.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
Just finished "The Stranger" (1946) starring Edward G. Robinson, Loretta Young and Orson Welles. An investigator from the War Crimes Commission travels to Connecticut to find an infamous Nazi.
Thanks for the tip sir, watching Edward G. break his pipe in the first scene ...with a pipe of course. puffy

Reactions: scloyd
Jun 9, 2018
England
Just about half way into the second series of Narcos on Netflix, I really am enjoying it.
The lawyer and Escobar's go-between with the government Fernando Duque is ALWAYS smoking a pipe, I've counted 3 different shapes so far. In one scene he's talking with the Columbian attorney general and he's also smoking a pipe, you could see a tin of a blue Davidoff tobacco (I think) on his desk.

Reactions: python
Status
Not open for further replies.