PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
Made up a parfait of Sutfliff “Taste of Spring” (aromatic) with some Ravenwood‘s “Midnight Dreary” (Syrian blend). Quite delicious. Pipe is W.Ø. Larsen “Master Block” which was finished by Tom Eltang in his studios for the Danish Pipe Shop.

This pipe was one of the original pipes crafted by one of the famous Danish carvers for W.Ø. Larsen pipes; but remained ‘unfinished’. It was simply used as a model for other pipes. When W.Ø. Larsen closed down, some of the stock from there including some of the pipes made their way to Tom Eltang.

He decided that the pipes needed to be ‘out in the world’ to be enjoyed and with the help of his team, he took these unfinished “Master Blocks” and finished them up for sale. A small number of these were sold exclusively through a Danish pipe shop.

IMG_2889.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner. M'lady is making peach ice cream, so I'll happily wait for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a black sandblasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton Pebble Grain lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Daisy the Feral Princess finally woke up from her snoozin' at my feet to get something to eat. Molly Danger is snoozin' in the bedroom, but m'lady is going to bring her to the den in a minute or two. Abner the Eager has been in all day, mostly snoozin'.
AshtonXXX_Pebblegrain.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Connecticut, USA
I threw some Sutliff Sweet Virginia 707 on one side, in my drying cigar box, with some Lane 1-Q on the other side. Today I mixed both in the Pete Pub 2x and they were delicious smokes. The Lane 1-Q cuts the remaining tongue bite out of the 707. The cigar box with cedar sides works well at drying the tobacco but not completely; its still fresh but not crispy.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Germain’s Brown Flake in my 1978 Root Briar ODA.

IMG-1430.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching a Gene Autry movie.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.