PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Morning all, happy Sunday. Late night with friends that drifted into the wee hours is the culprit for my sluggish morning start. Back to Geometrie and exploring prep modes to extract maximum flavour. So far rubbed out cubes is the best and I get floral notes, spice and the bready Virginia’s come through more than any other and doesn’t let the orientals dominate. Today I’m going to cut against the grain of the plug which will make broken flake, see how that goes. Smoking a Castello that I’m breaking in slowly.
IMG_3808.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Peterson Sherlock Holmes in a Savinelli Porto Cervo (imagine that pronounced with a real Italian accent, as opposed to a Jewish jokester from the San Fernando Valley trying fruitlessly to replicate such unattainable authenticity) 122 rusticated bent pot. There are only a couple bowls remaining in this jar, which has at least five years of age on it, and it shows. 8.5/10

Bird report: California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, House finch, American goldfinch, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Mourning dove, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Steller's jay, and Northern flicker.

Unbelievably, we may be getting a tiny bit of snow Sunday night/Monday morning. 😲

porto cervo 2.jpg

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Morning all, happy Sunday. Late night with friends that drifted into the wee hours is the culprit for my sluggish morning start. Back to Geometrie and exploring prep modes to extract maximum flavour. So far rubbed out cubes is the best and I get floral notes, spice and the bready Virginia’s come through more than any other and doesn’t let the orientals dominate. Today I’m going to cut against the grain of the plug which will make broken flake, see how that goes. Smoking a Castello that I’m breaking in slowly.
View attachment 336310
Looks like beef jerky, which is awesome! Must give it a try!