PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Danimal92sport

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2024
Chicago USA
Spent the whole day thinking about what my 42nd birthday smoke would be. Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in my ‘Friday Savinelli’ was the answer the universe sent me 😊

Next is a round of Uno with my wife and kids, and then an early bed time. A fantastic birthday, indeed.
IMG_2188.jpeg

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Spent the whole day thinking about what my 42nd birthday smoke would be. Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in my ‘Friday Savinelli’ was the answer the universe sent me 😊

Next is a round of Uno with my wife and kids, and then an early bed time. A fantastic birthday, indeed.
View attachment 335696
Happy Birthday, and solid choices all around 👍

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with a golden delicious apple for dessert. M'lady is going to make some strawberry ice cream. :) Anyway, I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a smooth light brown quarter bend 1928-1931 KBB Drinkless Kaywoodie Synchrosystem patent Rock Ambera 7209 yachtsman with a tapered rock ambera stem. Been watching the Nats beat the Braves.
KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless patent Rock Ambera-7209.jpg

PrivatePiping

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2023
Todd - Boise, ID
Happy birthday! Sounds like a great evening!

View attachment 335696