PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg
W.D.C._bulldog-top.jpg

Joe H

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2024
Alaska
I enjoyed a bowl of Sutliff’s match of the old codger blend, Troost today. It’s a mild caramelly aromatic which I enjoyed from the deck of the backyard tree house. I smoked it in my dad’s late 50s or early 60s Kaywoodie saddle bit pot (shape # 95B). It’s the beginning of Fall in Anchorage and a beautiful time to be out enjoying nature.
11 Sep 24.jpg
And JimInks, that WDC bulldog is stunning!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Time to read baseball box scores.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. Tomato the Brave didn't eat much, so I suspect he just wanted to be inside and away from Harry the Hairy. I'm still reading baseball box scores with Sleepy Suzy by my side. I'll likely end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.