PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Just finished cleaning a few pipes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Bayou Morning x Kaywoodie Standard billiard after a long, frustrating and stressful day. Nothing's more relaxing than a pipe with a beer.
View attachment 247792
Meanwhile the pussy is watching the horrendous Icelandic weather from inside.
View attachment 247793

Stress in Iceland that don’t sound right. :(

Let’s see what does Google say;

Kópavogur is a very family friendly town with active sport teams, fantastic swimming pools, and outdoor attractions.

Long live Björk!

Icelandic bands and a few of their tunes I really love! ❤️

While Kælan Mikla, seems quite heavy Goth Witch like, which isn’t my thing, I’m really moved by their song Næturblóm.

Amazing Bass!

I love these songs by Apparat Organ Quartet.

I love Icelandic music, I hope one day to visit Iceland. 🇮🇸 ❤️

I hope you have many stress free days in Iceland, be well! ❤️

Last edited:

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Drying some Arango: Balkan Supreme. Haven't smoked it in a while. The smell is strong, retains moisture in the glass jar. Very similar to 965, But sweeter with the virginia. We will use a MM Diplomat. In a couple of hours it will be ready to smoke. View attachment 247794
John, I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again. I love your collection of sea paintings! You must really love the sea and sailing ships! This one, I think, is a cod fishing Doryman, right? Those men had to have been some of the toughest, bravest men alive.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Newminster 400 in an Altinay

53161610087_f1b9ab51a1_k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.