PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
1920 BBB Grousemoor; I wonder how long Grousemoor has been around?
View attachment 247722

I love Grousemoor, I only have tins from two years that I’ve tried, still smoke, from 2022 and 2018. The 2022 is a nice light VA, with lemon herbal tea like notes, and the 2018, a little more of these floral notes, slightly heavier smelling and tasting.

Maybe @gawithhoggarth will chime in? 🤔

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Tonight at 9 p.m. EST, Bill Cox will live stream an interview with me about comic book history on YouTube. Here's a link to his Comic Art Live page on YouTube. Click on my image, and you'll be directed to the program.
https://www.youtube.com/@ComicArtLive

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
HU Joschis Oriental Sunrise in the Il Duca B bent (strawberry). Joschis is going to be a repeat buy for me. Terrific VaBurOr - the Samsun is easily detectable and wonderful.

View attachment 247741

You’re getting me excited with all your HU Blends. I guess these are ones you recently bought?

I’m working on a list, planning to get several HU blends. This Joschi’s Oriental Sunrise sounds nice, can’t remember if I looked it up before.

Hey @JimInks you in touch with tobaccoreviews? Not sure if they’re still working on the site, but I noticed this link that shows all the HU blends, when you try to click on any of them, the links are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.