PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
You’re getting me excited with all your HU Blends. I guess these are ones you recently bought?

I’m working on a list, planning to get several HU blends. This Joschi’s Oriental Sunrise sounds nice, can’t remember if I looked it up before.

Hey @JimInks you in touch with tobaccoreviews? Not sure if they’re still working on the site, but I noticed this link that shows all the HU blends, when you try to click on any of them, the links are dead.

It's taking time to fix it all. Like me, you'll just have to be patient.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Killing future generations of mosquitos, all in a days work.
Today’s neophyte pipe lesson: yesterday’s blend that did nothing for you when you started out may become one of today’s favored blends!
2021 Doblone d’ Oro in the MM LFR-I set this blend aside for trade fodder last year prior to revisiting last week-now I think I need a couple hundred more grams!
AA75E79E-1564-41BB-8035-CE46C63F1870.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.