PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of a bowl left of Sutliff Prince Andrew in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Got my first set of walks in on this hot, humid, and windy day. The wind sure burns pipe tobacco quickly.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking the last of this sample of aged Japan Tobacco Momoyama in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time for another set of walks.

J.GANDY

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 12, 2020
Savannah,Georgia
A sample blend given to me by the owner of the local B&M. Named after the largest County in Savannah, GA not as a match blend in any way. A Cavendish blend with a mild plum note in the back. It's decent, not sure I would stock up on it, doesn't have any kick for my taste. However, it smokes well in this old bulldog.

20200916_164523.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.