PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
You need a smoother acronym to market this method

Agreed, but there are too many consonants and no matter how I arranged them the result proved unpronounceable.
Marketing might prove problematic in any event, since for some reason I can't find an insurance carrier for what they claim --admittedly correctly-- is a life-threatening pursuit.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Made the mistake of trying to talk to the Mrs before coffee and I find myself in the doghouse. 😂😩 More Sutliff stoved VA with Perique in an Eltang.
image.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Picked 11 bags of rubbish today - wow!
Found 3 unopened cans of cider (drank 1 of them), got 3 pint bottles of milk from a 'free please take' box, given a bar of chocolate as a thankyou present & found a McDonald's Monopoly ticket for a free hot drink. I've already had an apple pie, 2 milkshakes & a bacon roll (given to a homeless man I met outside McD's) with found tickets. Definitely well earned & part of my payment for litter picking.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Now having some absolutely savory and ultimately satisfying '11 FVF in the Regina Scarlatta 5 Crown bent billiard.

View attachment 255236
@bluegrassbrian I enjoyed the Full Virginia Flake in my clay pipes; Appleyard's in Buxton sells it loose (bring your own packet). The Clay King likes his Gawith baccy - especially in re-used packaging. Not much single use with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.