das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Hamborger Veermaster in a Stanwell Hand Cut

52891069343_3625d6a31a_o.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
That happens around here a lot. Member @NomadOrb used have his name displayed in all lower case as “nomadorb”—while I knew it was “Nomad Orb”, especially because his avatar depicted a nomad, in my head it was “noma-dorb.” I figure with the upper and lower case with my user name, it’s safe to leave as is. This post gives a little background on the name I use.
I actually almost changed it to "normadorb" just for you :ROFLMAO:

Edit: enjoying some Embarcadero in my IMP.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
We were in the UK in Sept and saw a lot of youngsters puffing on those disposable vapes that smell like cola and bubble gum. I think what that is teaching them is OCD compulsive behavior. It's like a pacifier they suck on. Pipe smoking of course encourages leisure and contemplation... can't have that, right?

I saw ONE pipe smoker on the streets of Burford. It was lovely to smell the smoke wafting through the crisp morning air.
The latest figure says five million disposable vapes are discarded every week in the UK, that’s the plastic and lithium batteries that power them just tossed out without a thought. Judging by what I see out walking I’d say the majority are just tossed in the streets, park or anywhere else rather than recycled. I saw two boys no more than eleven sharing one at a bus stop a few weeks ago, I told them that rather than looking cool they looked like fxxing idiots but I doubt it sank in. They need to be banned immediately imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.