PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm smoking Low Country Atalaya Limited Edition 2023 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. It goes on sale Wednesday.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I re-use empty pipe baccy packets for my loose Gawith Hoggarth & clay pipe storage; not much single use with me! Going to take some when I go to Buxton for my loose Gawith Hoggarth. Refilled 2 people's lighters when I went to the pub last night. Not much single use with me!
My favourite lighter doesn't use butane:)

Attachments

• Cromford pipelighter.JPG
    Cromford pipelighter.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 5

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
@PaulRVA Dragon Fruit is pretty looking; I once took some photos of one with my dad's cuddly dragon; I think he liked it:)
I recommend you try the Exclusive in a clay pipe; @Tate says it's good in a clay as well!
Dragon Fruit always makes me think of this story book series:
"The Boy Who Grew Dragons" is about a special dragon fruit tree that actually hatches dragons; the ones you buy are infertile like eggs:)
I may have to grab a clay and try it!

H

HRPufnstuf

Experimenting again! Sutliff Krumble Kake Red Virginia in my Nording Shortie sampler.

IMG_0102.JPG

Never had straight Virgina before. It is quite mellow, easy to retrohale. Mild spicy flavour, aromas of dried hay, leather, and dry oak leaves. Rustic. :) will try a larger bowl in my meer later.

H

HRPufnstuf

Later is now; the Shortie really is just that, it doesn't last much longer than a cigarette but it is a very clean smoking pipe. Made of porcelain so nothing really in it to change tobacco flavour. Firing up my meer tomato with more of the same Red Virginia Krumble Kake.

SMS Tomato.JPG

More of a fresh hay note now alongside the leather and oak leaves. Still mildly spicy and stil very mellow. Definitely rustic. I think he likes it! :)

H

HRPufnstuf

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm smoking Low Country Atalaya Limited Edition 2023 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. It goes on sale Wednesday.
View attachment 259168
I love this pipe, it brings to mind some kind of seed husk.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Fall 2023 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Decided to try out the new batch of Rouxgaroux in different pipes to see if I notice any differences.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.