Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Morning ritual. MM Legend with Erinmore Mixture, Ovaltine coffee chaser.

View attachment 259098
@HRPufnstuf I've smoked Erinmore MIxture in my clay pipes but I like Erinmore Flake much better; plastic free packaging as well! I find the Mixture burns too hot in a clay (unless I want to speed smoke it):)

H

HRPufnstuf

I feel you there, the little French Clap pipe I got last week has a single diamond mark on the gold band but it’s indecipherable. It would be a maker’s mark anyway but fortunately I can roughly date it with the stem and tenon to early 20thC.

I’m really thankful to Henry lll who came up with the idea of British the hallmarking system in 1280 to regulate gold and silver purity. I’m a bit of a hallmark geek if I’ve not made that obvious yet 🤓
Can you say "French Clap"?

H

HRPufnstuf

@HRPufnstuf I've smoked Erinmore MIxture in my clay pipes but I like Erinmore Flake much better; plastic free packaging as well! I find the Mixture burns too hot in a clay (unless I want to speed smoke it):)
It is a very fine ribbon, if not a shag, and it does burn hot if your attention is divided. Erinmore Flake is definitely on my quarterly order for the New Year, several members have mentioned it and I am certainly curious. Thanks for the recommendation. :):coffee:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
It is a very fine ribbon, if not a shag, and it does burn hot if your attention is divided. Erinmore Flake is definitely on my quarterly order for the New Year, several members have mentioned it and I am certainly curious. Thanks for the recommendation. :):coffee:
@HRPufnstuf You're welcome! I recommend it in a clay pipe:)

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. That'll do it for me today.
View attachment 259059

Earlier, I gave a brief description of this evening's feral dramas. Here's all that happened:
Good grief, such kitty drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.