PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Today the Peterson Pub with a little Lane 1-Q in the bottom topped by 507-C then tonight just 507-C in the Vauen Olaf bent egg. Nature update: I saw a new baby bunny today bolt into the raspberry patch, smaller than the previous one, this one was dark charcoal grey or black, very tiny ! Many more are expected in the next few weeks. My neighbor reported to me that the fox that comes by every night got two chickens in his yard this week at same time. He dragged both off separately to his burrow. The chickens were from another neighbor's coop. So I'm glad I have rabbits now that my chicken source is dwindling ! ... you never know what you'll need in trying times ! It all tastes like chicken if you cook right. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Lucro

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Half way through the week. I’m enjoying a nice bowl of Boswell’s English biscuit. I couldn’t decide tonight and opted for a nice mild English. Using one of my cobs. I have a new to me Nording that needs broken in, but I want to give a quick scrub with alcohol before using it. I’ll have my first bowl in it this week. Anyone care to suggest a nice welcome to the collection blend for it? I’m open to a bit more TAD.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.