PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a bit of low calorie snacking, and am near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Tried G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake in my Stanwell HCA VII with standard stem today. As a tobacco, it was delicious -- easy to smoke, tasted great, burned evenly. But it is a "chocolate aromatic" and I just didn't get much of that at all. Not in the tin note or room note. A very faint cocoa aftertaste and that was it. I had tried Boswell's Chocolate Cream recently and that had a very cocoa-forward tin/room and tasting note. Curious what others think?
I LOVE Glorious Bob's Magificent Chocolate Flake!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. They wanted out as soon as they ate even though I had Sam and her scampers in lock down to avoid drama. Harry the Hairy's been here all day. Haven't seen Abner the Eager in two days, but that's not rare. He may have been here when I wasn't looking, though.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Half way through the week. I’m enjoying a nice bowl of Boswell’s English biscuit. I couldn’t decide tonight and opted for a nice mild English. Using one of my cobs. I have a new to me Nording that needs broken in, but I want to give a quick scrub with alcohol before using it. I’ll have my first bowl in it this week. Anyone care to suggest a nice welcome to the collection blend for it? I’m open to a bit more TAD.
I could not be happier with 2024 Steamworks

Status
Not open for further replies.