PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with some oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert. My after dinner smoke was a bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

And I just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been busy chatting with a good friend. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Going to have Sutliff Chocolate Mousse in an AKB Meerschaum Smooth Tomato bowl on a British Shillelagh Twisted Silver Tube Falcon with a white mouthpiece and black logo. Most of my other Falcons are straight American versions with black mouthpieces; I got this one with the white mouthpiece so that my pipe would be colour coordinated with my white ensemble (white two-piece suit, white Cole Haan wingtips, and white Biltmore Homburg).

20240508_225924.jpg

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Happy Wednesday all! Just finished enjoying some Cult Blood Red Moon in my Peterson terracotta bent Rhodesian 999 P-lip. A nice 'dessert' to a black pepper turkey sandwich and pasta salad lunch. Waiting for a Guinness to settle as I write this. The Pete has continued to stain my fingers, but not as badly now. I am going to give it a few more smokes before deciding its fate.

View attachment 308736
I had a pipe do that and I wiped it repeatedly with a paper towel and water. I think I used a little Ever clear as well. It no longer leaves stain on my fingers. It removed whatever the pipe was coated with but I think it looks ok.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2023 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Watching the rest of the Braves-Red Sox game that I missed while phone chatting with a friend.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg