PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished that job, and am smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-Angels game that I've been listening to while I worked. The orange fella is by my side. Long Tail is snozzin' on my feet.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Bananacaravanadium

Might Stick Around
Mar 20, 2024
Willamette Valley, OR
Tonight I’m kicking into gear with some PS LNF from 1997 (generously given to me as a sample) in the Savinelli Roma; my first taste of this blend and I’m liking it. How fated am I to be disappointed by this stuff fresh? I am really blown away by how pronounced the Perique gets when I push it, thought this stuff was supposed to soften with age! I do love being able to control it’s volume with cadence. Tasty stuff.
1717042285087.jpeg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Tonight I’m kicking into gear with some PS LNF from 1997 (generously given to me as a sample) in the Savinelli Roma; my first taste of this blend and I’m liking it. How fated am I to be disappointed by this stuff fresh? I am really blown away by how pronounced the Perique gets when I push it, thought this stuff was supposed to soften with age! I do love being able to control it’s volume with cadence. Tasty stuff.
View attachment 313909
Maybe, but it isn’t bad fresh and starts getting better within a relatively short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.