Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Montrose Navy in my Castello Milverton.

IMG-1251.png
Stunning pipe, @tfdickson !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Sutliff 507C Virginia Slices in the Morgan Bones Milan while I wait at the bus stop on this dreary rainy day.

IMG20240524113216.jpg

In spite of the bargain basement price, Sutliff's 507C Virginia Slices are giving Orlik Golden Sliced some serious competition for the title of my favorite bright Virginia blend! To me 507C tastes exactly like Orlik Golden Sliced but without the bergamot topping, which does make it a little less bright and citrusy though the tradeoff is that you get 100% pure natural unadulterated bright Virginia tobacco flavor. No toppings or obvious casings, just really top notch bright Virgina. My throat also appreciates the lack of perique, since even a little bit of perique tends to leave me with a scratchy tickle my throat for a couple days.

Anyway, definitely give this one a try if you like bright Virginias!puffy

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Shane Ireland (re?)reviewed this a few days ago.. I have a tin or two in my cellar and I'm gonna have to dig one out soon!
Cool, It’s a different smoke but a good one! I let mine dry out for a week then rub it out and let it dry another week and find it just right. That gorgeous Lattice sitter of yours will have it smoking like a dream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.