PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple, and small peach on the side for lunch. I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2008 Astley’s No. 109 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. The kittens fighting all over my chair, me and the computer. Both of them got on top of the chair, and one of them started chewing on my hair until the other started a fight, and both were fighting on my head. Crazy li'l critters.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Does rainfall keep you up? Heavy rainfall does the opposite for me and I have trouble sleeping. Maybe it's time to give up affordable tobacco and move to Oz... On second thought I'll just take some sleeping pills.
No not normally but we have been wanting a bit of rain as we are way under our average, not that you would know looking at the farm its very green. I do struggle to sleep when the moon is full and it must be close to being that, guess it's the vampire/werewolf in me.

I'm messing around in the dark waiting for sunrise, think I'll smoke some Star of the East Flake in a #33. Now coffee, strong coffee ☕☕

Status
Not open for further replies.