PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
North Central Florida
Match Sunrise in my yelo-bole lovat. Almost a full moon to light my way around the neighborhood this morning as I walk along, looking and listening for signs of life. Usually I'll see a cat or two, hear the song of an awakening bird, or see some of the neighbors getting off to work. There's a guy with mental issues that cause him to do weird things who dumpster dives and I saw him. I said hello and we both walked in different directions. I circled around via the parking lot on the other side of our complex and encountered the guy again. He was carrying an almost empty cardboard box with one side ripped apart. An empty plastic bottle inside. I asked if he'd found anything good, and he gave me a picket fence smile and said he had box to put stuff in! The strange thing about that is that there were 2 almost new totes in the dumpster from which he took the box. I know, because I put them in that dumpster last evening after seeing them sitting there beside the dumpster for 2 days. Someone cleaned house of a bunch of old coat hangers and 2 totes. Didn't see any cats. Didn't hear any birds.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
North Central Florida
Match Burma Road in my Grabow Westbrook apple. This pipe came along with the rack I won in an auction and was heavily caked. I cleaned it up, found the rim to be somewhat battered, but that this pipe feels great in hand and is a really nice 'clencher'. I like old beater pipes. They're trial tested and pre-broke.

Attachments

• WIN_20240524_07_56_30_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20240524_07_56_30_Pro.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.