PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Good morning all. This cool and rainy morning would have been perfect for sleeping in, but the cats thought otherwise. So, I’m headed to the porch, armed with a loaded coffee and a bowl of BMP, to play a little catch up on here. Hope you all are having a great holiday weekend.

@UncleRasta , Happy Belated Birthday my friend! I wish the boys were playing meaningful football today. I’ll be watching regardless.

Cheers!

View attachment 224544
Thanks, @Tar Wheel. Indeed, just playing for pride today. Starting with WCC Slices in an MM General. I found a few bowls worth of this tobacco squirreled away, having thought I'd finished my stash.

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Braves along with leaving some dry food in a dry place in case one of the other ferals come by. Sometimes they will brave the rain and other times we won't. I'm almost finished smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 224534
Does that burn as quickly as the original Dunhill Elizabethan Jim?

Status
Not open for further replies.