PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
!?!?! why would they do that to a Geisha!?!?!
If you have seen coffee latte with Sichuan Peppercorn, you will understand that these bastards have no bottom line.To avoid causing greater irritation to you, I won't carefully introduce coffee with vegetables added.
By the way, this vegetable is called balsam pear, which is quite bitter and much more bitter than hops
WechatIMG347.png
WechatIMG346.jpeg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
If you have seen coffee latte with Sichuan Peppercorn, you will understand that these bastards have no bottom line.To avoid causing greater irritation to you, I won't carefully introduce coffee with vegetables added.
By the way, this vegetable is called balsam pear, which is quite bitter and much more bitter than hops
View attachment 225250
View attachment 225249
That looks delicious.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
View attachment 225250
View attachment 225249

I have a Filipina wife, so I eat Bitter Melon a lot, usually sliced up with pork and different vegetables served with rice.

Oh and sometimes a Bitter Melon fish soup, now when its only boiled in a soup, wow, it really has a bitter tang to it, but I eat it LOL 😆

Next time she makes a bitter melon dish I’ll try to remember to take a pic of it. :)

She use to be a cook in a small mom and pop restaurant is where I met her in Saipan, where I lived for 5 years, It’s like living at a restaurant here. 😋

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.