PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and snow peas dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, and a couple of Mallo Cups for dessert. I used to live a couple blocks away from the Mallo Cup factory when I was kid, and always had a fondness for that candy. I seldom eat candy, but I could afford the calories today. Half way through this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Phillies-Mets game.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A 15 degree temperature drop really does change what's on the 'baccy menu. Peterson EMP in the Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin, with Charles Shaw organic table red. Bird report: Mountain chickadee, Hairy woodpecker, Northern Flicker, Common raven, White-breasted nuthatch, Oak titmouse, Chipping sparrow, and California towhee. Then got my ass kicked at Scrabble. Those triple word scores are murder.

Nice evening here in the forest. Hard to believe the chaos of LA is just an hour south.

miele.jpg

5.21.21 a forest 2.jpg

5.22.21 sunset OR clouds.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work soon.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
No smoking yesterday as I was hosting over 20 extended family members to a lunch to say hello to my older boy and his family. The lunch went ahead despite the absence of my son and his family as they were isolating in Melbourne after testing positive to COVID. Such is life in this pandemic. Thankfully they are all OK and recovering.

A nice quiet afternoon means I can get out my new Asami Kikuchi Tsuge bent egg for an inaugural smoke.

With a bowl of well-dried and rubbed out Esoterica Stonehaven.

And the cooler weather means I can get amongst my cognacs.
A nip of Vallein Tercinier 1969 L'Erotique

With a mug of black Chai tea.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgoimage.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Peter Stokkebye No. 17 English Luxury in a straight post-1981 GBD Prehistoric 133 billiard with brass accents, the letter K stamped on the shank with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Saint on the XM.
GBD Prehistoric Billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.