PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Hadn't intended to stop drawing, but Molly was so desperate to play (translation: loud and constant meowing) that I figured I'd give in and protect my eardrums.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed Suzy and Molly, and am going to take out the trash, and see what ferals are out there needing food. Then, I'll be reading baseball box scores while this bowl lasts.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. Before lunch with the in-laws, sister-in-law and my wife. I'm having a vermouth and smoking some Partagas mini cigars. Very happy about this great and special gift from our friend burleybreath.This mythical and original zippo. I love the sound when you open and close it. It is great for smoking rockets in the street, with wind, snow or nuclear war. I wish you guys a happy sunday and God bless you.IMG_4439[4296].jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning everyone. Smoking a delightful bowl of slow burning Best Brown Plug which thankfully our friends at Gawith have been unable to change since it has no flavor or toppings. I find the plug to be a tad more exciting than the flake incarnation but YMMV. Today I am going use a late 19th century short meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with silver repair work by Northern Briars, original amber stem and late 19th century porcelain 'Philt Pad' in the base of the bowl. Happy Sunday everyone.

thumbnail-3.jpeg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
The most exciting part of Sundays - allowing your inner 'Bob Crotchet' full rein whilst you composed and send out bills to clients of the firm. I always find the number of non-payers seems to bear an inverse relationship to the lack of gratitude for getting people arses out of all sorts of unpleasantness. The euphoria and gratitude seems to have an even shorter shelf life than a cheap bottle of California sparkling wine! I am smoking some Gawith Dark Plug and using a late 19th century 'cutty' pipe!

thumbnail-3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.