PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
About to finish off a bowl of Presbyterian Match in a bent Apple cob w/ blue/white swirl spear style Forever Stem. I have been trying to prevent rim char on the cob and doing well at it, but it is still seeming unavoidable. (It is kind of still soaking in from the sides). Maybe if smoking half bowls... maybe. It's just not working even though I have done well at keeping it clean. It was a good trial.

Jun 23, 2019
Solani ABF in a Shalosky Dublin.

View attachment 29691

Shucks! I was eyeing that beauty on SP.com, congrats man! Share lots of pics so I can puff vicariously!

- - -

Still working in this Davorin Denovic Morta beauty, keepin' it smokey with some fresh GLP Chelsea Morning.

K1LxO1Cl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee is my drink.

davidsaulmarshall

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 18, 2019
Cambridge, MA
1589437221140.png

After 50 days in transit, my 1992 Dunhill Root Briar 4102 arrived in Singapore from Walker Pipe Repair. I picked this guy up from an Ebay auction in the Netherlands on a whim last year and I think I paid around 50 GBP for it. The stem didn't fit and there was a big notch out of the side where someone was slightly over zealous with a reamer, so I never smoked it. Always thought I'd get around to repairing it but I was never quite confident enough, so earlier this year I sent it off to Walker Pipe Repair and had it refurbished and fitted with a new acrylic stem. About to smoke it for the first time with some Germain 1820 Flake and a post in Pipe Talk with some photos should be imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.