PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworkin

Lurker
Apr 24, 2020
Folks,

As a recent born again piper I've tried just a few tobaccos. Started with Clan (old favourite) then Condor, then a special loose bought Black Cherry and finally Petersons Old Dublin. Well, the Petersons is favourite by a long way and my daily smoke.

Don't know much about other baccies and would like recommendations for building up a small collection of really nice smokes, after the style of my 'Old Dublin'.

D.

Pipe Daddy

Might Stick Around
Oct 16, 2019
Folks,

As a recent born again piper I've tried just a few tobaccos. Started with Clan (old favourite) then Condor, then a special loose bought Black Cherry and finally Petersons Old Dublin. Well, the Petersons is favourite by a long way and my daily smoke.

Don't know much about other baccies and would like recommendations for building up a small collection of really nice smokes, after the style of my 'Old Dublin'.

D.
Try Erinmore Flake. Barely an aromatic, great flavor to the bottom of the bowl.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Yoshimi's Robo Burlesque in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Watching The Hallelujah Trail. A fun movie with a lot of stars and character actors I like.

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Folks,

D.

Might be worth trying Shepherd's Pie from The Country Squire- Shepherd's Pie (Full English/Oriental) - The Country Squire Tobacconist - https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/product/shepherds-pie-full-english-oriental/

Status
Not open for further replies.