PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipelady20

Can't Leave
Apr 17, 2020
East coast, USA
www.pipesmagazine.com
Earlier I finally got to try C&D's Gentleman Caller, I loved the tin note and that herbal deertongue odor but didn't like how it smelled when I lit it, I emptied the bowl. Then tried Erinmore flake, I still need to work on my packing/rubbing out flakes, but the tin note and smoke was pretty good, but because I need more practice I didnt get more than 3 minutes of smoking and a lot of relights, I don't smoke to keep lighting. Some relights are fine but not that many. Emptied the bowl (can you tell my lack of patience?)

After some time passed I went to my old favorite---Frog Morton Cellar. It was like breathing the best thing in a long time (it had only been about 4 days), it was heavenly, relaxing, smelled wonderful. No tongue bite, lasting smoke...heartbreaking it's no longer around.

I had some Lane 1Q, which is really good, lasting smoke, great room note, but my tongue is bitten quite a bit. In light of FMC being out of commission this is on my list of good ones.

I'll probably smoke again tonight but this is what I have smoked so far and used a few of my Missouri Meerschaums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.