PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Smoking Hal O’ The Wynd (pronounced like “wind up the toy”) in my currently favorite pipe, 1999 Ashton straight billiard. It is just the perfect shape, blast, and the metal band is like icing on the cake. Vulcanite stem, feels good in hand and mouth. What poor soul decided to consign this pipe? 😂 Also, I feel like death warmed over after taking my 13 yr old nephew to a rock concert last night. He had a great time, so it was worth it!
83C9A304-D596-4290-9BEB-A272FEE2B450.jpeg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Good afternoon, guys. Starting with a bowl of mb scottish mixture, in a MM General bent, and a glass of scotch. Summer is here, spring no longer exists here. Then hell will come, in July and August. Smoking Pirate Kake at that time will be a challenge.
John, have you ever visited Oasy's Mini Hollywood theme park? I hear that they have a special bar where you can strike a wooden match to light your pipe?

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
John, have you ever visited Oasy's Mini Hollywood theme park? I hear that they have a special bar where you can strike a wooden match to light your pipe?
Damn. You mean, in the old west town of Tabernas Almeria, there is a place to smoke a pipe? It's incredible my dear friend, but I haven't visited it yet. And I have to hear about it from an American friend. To be honest, it's time to visit that iconic place. Thank you my friend Douglas.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Damn. You mean, in the old west town of Tabernas Almeria, there is a place to smoke a pipe? It's incredible my dear friend, but I haven't visited it yet. And I have to hear about it from an American friend. To be honest, it's time to visit that iconic place. Thank you my friend Douglas.
. Watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.