PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 213395
Good looking pipe

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Oliver, Thank you for your suggestion. Two months ago, I bought 15 popular C&D tobacco to learn about this famous company, each at 2-4oz. Since then, I have smoked a bowl of C&D tobacco every day to cultivate my acceptance of burley. HAIYAAAAA! They put burley into almost all blends!
Guess what I chose in the end? Pirate Kake, Byzantine, Super Balkans and Poplar Camp.
I should change my name to Latakia isaac or more German style, isaac von latakia.

Try G.L. Pease’s blends too, also blended by C&D, but they don’t contain Propylene Glycol. ;)

I think tobacco without Propylene Glycol allows for better, purer tobacco. :)

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
My VPN does not have any region in Germany. If there is one, I will choose Bayreuth Festspielhaus as my registration location. :ROFLMAO:

I’m a computer geek/nerd... LOL 😆

I’ve been into VPNs for decades, use to teach on the subject, and I also helped give tech support for a VPN company.

Mullvad, for the cost, offers the best in security and privacy.

They have German servers, and they also use Wireguard, which is a newer protocol than OpenVPN, and it’s a lot faster too.

Here’s some info on Wireguard;

Here’s Mullvads site;

P.S. I actually use Mullvad! 👍 😉

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good Evening.
Polish Condor in an English Zulu.
Don’t know much about poles but the best Zulu’s are, in my opinion, the straight ones. Much like women & whisky.
View attachment 212867
@simong I've lost count of how many packets of Condor I've smoked in my clay pipes.
I didn't remove the clappers from Nantwich & Old Brampton church bells like in the old Condor advert:)

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
I remember when I first started smoking pipes in 2008, GLP was already very popular in China, and everyone compared this brand's products to dunhill. I will regularly buy a few cans of Quiet Nights, Haddo's Delight, and Odyssey. Spark Plug and Gaslight haven't had time to try yet, and it is said that their reputation is also quite good.
Try G.L. Pease’s blends too, also blended by C&D, but they don’t contain Propylene Glycol. ;)

I think tobacco without Propylene Glycol allows for better, purer tobacco. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.