PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and then went outside to feed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Looks like rain is on the way.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
dagnabit. different tobacco, different pipe, different day: same flat ashy taste. Am I still too salty? Suppose i better go take one of those tests. not feeling any symptoms. :confused:
@Scottmi Get well soon; hope your sense of taste recovers! Not smoked any pipeweed today but still got a bit of a cough from all that twist...

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Just starting a bowl of SPC Galloping Gertie. Wonderful tobacco, and I dried it just a little extra....really good. Smoking GG in my Birinci Eagle Claw Meer:

20210811-105521.jpg

Drinking a decaf latte, home roasted , green beans from Sweet Maria's, shot pulled on my Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo espresso machine.

Weather for Pilots/Nerds/Geeks
[Disclaimer: Received 9" of snow in storm yesterday]

261653Z 28005KT 10SM FEW150 FEW200 06/M03 A2993 RMK AO2

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Just starting a bowl of SPC Galloping Gertie. Wonderful tobacco, and I dried it just a little extra....really good. Smoking GG in my Birinci Eagle Claw Meer:

20210811-105521.jpg

Drinking a decaf latte, home roasted , green beans from Sweet Maria's, shot pulled on my Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo espresso machine.

Weather for Pilots/Nerds/Geeks
[Disclaimer: Received 9" of snow in storm yesterday]

261653Z 28005KT 10SM FEW150 FEW200 06/M03 A2993 RMK AO2
The beans for my coffee, in this case, were Ethiopia Guji Gorebeti SWP decaf from Sweet Maria's.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
thanks @HawkeyeLinus ! and no kidding. strong NEGATIVE on the test. wife says those chips will salt you up for days.. need to 'detox' to enjoy a smoke? i am tasting other things, though perhaps a bit muted. hard to say.
Years ago when I occasionally played in poker night, someone brought some weird chips that were a product of Mexico (can’t remember the brand) - by the end of the night we were calling them “sh_t chips” and to this day the memory summons up the horrific flavor - ruined the beer and tasted them for all the next day, lol.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Years ago when I occasionally played in poker night, someone brought some weird chips that were a product of Mexico (can’t remember the brand) - by the end of the night we were calling them “sh_t chips” and to this day the memory summons up the horrific flavor - ruined the beer and tasted them for all the next day, lol.
Takis? Or just salty tortilla chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.