PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
GLP Barbary Coast, cube cut burley with red Virginia and Perique with a "kiss" of brandy, what a nifty artful blend, in a smooth, straight, taper-stemmed billiard by Johs. I have had such a good experience with Mogen Johansen's pipes, five or six by now, some of my best. Two pipes today, real debauchery by my standards.

We have summer heat in the mid-eighties here in central North Carolina. I have the window up so the cats can smell the air through the screen, although it lets in the heat.
The Barbary Coast sounds delicious I need to put some in my cart. Also the namesake of the best dive bar in Wilmington, NC.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
TCS Whatever ????? in a Barontini 1/2 spigot bent billiard (20mmx52mm chamber) with 9mm charcoal filter. This last batch of Whatever is fantastic ... I am picking up some english ---probably hunter's creek, some chocolate - probably rivendell, some maple - probably Old Toby, and quite a bit of mild latakia --- probably ps blend, and some black cavendish ... it a perfect batch to slow sip and enjoy all the different flavors. I should have ordered a larger batch but you never know whats going to be in it !!! That's part of the fun of Whatever ????? !
1679704715299.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.