PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Close to finishing this bowl of the upcoming GLP géométrie (Zeitgeist) in a smooth straight brown late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Still working on a review of this blend.
Interested to hear more... doing a little snooping around, is this another blend with Virginia and Dark-Fired?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
John Bull English in a Stanwell 32 straight saddle stem bulldog in a smooth finish. I've been running around on errands today, from a routine blood draw, to a lunch run, to the bank, and now maybe the carwash to get the pollen off the hatchback (for a day or two or less), one layer at a time. John Bull is a pleasant English blend pouch tobacco. I have two versions of the little 32 bulldog, smooth and smooth matte. It's a good smaller chamber pipe, compact and light weight.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started again with Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in it's Upshall P Dublin. Early afternoon bowl of C&D John Marr in a conical-bowled Savinelli Giubileo d'Oro bird's eye Billiard 824 with flattened shank and matching eighth-bent saddle stem (finally found a perfect mating for this pipe and this tobacco).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.