PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
People are going to think Nat Sherman is back in business! LOL 😆

If only.... From your lips to the ear of The Great Architect of the Universe, Brother @PipeIT ... Wouldn't that be something!

I never thought I'd live to see the day when NS offerings where no more; and, the NYC store... gone.

Havana Ovals, Turkish Ovals, Cigarettelos,
and mouth-watering Timeless Collection Cigars .. all gone! no more!! .... You are gonna make me cry!! :cry:

Sorry Gents, in the meantime and unless some miracle were to occur, looks like you're stuck with your weepy friend and humble narrator...
Sherm_Natman_Label.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of C&D Wintertime Reserve 2021 Snow Day in a straight smooth dark brown late 1940s-early 50s Reiss Premier (Kaywoodie) Chester 67 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just finished cleaning some pipes.
Reiss Premier (Kaywoodie) Chester 67 Canadian.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Radice Rind Straight.

I had some hopes for this, along with Luxury Twist Flake, I smoked a few puffs last night and tossed the LTF in the trash. Might as well of been smoking paper! LOL 😆

Bullseye Flake isn’t much better, and it’s about ready for the rubbish bin too.

With both blends the moisture content, presentation, and tin notes are World Class I will give it that, and when you consider these 3, and tobacco is absolutely bland, quality somewhere has fallen.

I read a lot of reviews out there, but neither of these is anywhere near these reviews.

LTF, had zero flavor, it’s like when you are sick and can’t taste, but you feel the sweet, bitter, etc., sensations in your mouth, that’s like smoking this LTF, and the Bullseye is extremely close.

Here’s how I can describe the Bullseye, with the absolute slight hint, of bread, hay, grass is all it barely gives. Imagine the flavor profile of any good blend, amounts to the size of a 50g tin lid. Put a dot in the middle of the tin lid with a pen, and that’s all you’re getting here.

I loaded half a bowl of the Bullseye, I’ll finish it, but if it doesn’t start to show me something, in the trash too.

Sorry to say these PS blends are really bad! 👎

P.S. I have higher hopes for Mr. Christian's Raven Eye Flake next.

Status
Not open for further replies.