PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Just finished a late dinner of Wifey-made double cheese burgers, and now, back into my recliner, feet-up, watching re-runs Emergency! - Squad 51, Squad 52, fat lady trapped in her bathtub with her big toe stuck in the opening of the water facet - with my Kristen pipe, loaded with Stuliff TS-12 Dark Fire Cured Kentucky Burley; and, deep in Nicotine-saturated meditation.
Kirstin.jpg

Feeling very good tonight. - Sherm Natman

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Radicle Rind is on my radar. What can you tell us about the fit, finish, craftsmanship, and the draw?
The one and only Radice I have, is top notch. I had a Castello I bought and didn’t smoke and sold. To me, Castello’s Sea Rock and Radice’s Rind, look like the same quality.

But, people have talked about Castello having quality control issues, can’t say I’ve ever heard the same of Radice, so maybe since Radice is a smaller carver, their quality is overall better, hmm. 🤔

I’m not sure anyone has much of anything bad to say about Radice, other than acrylic stems, for those that don’t like acrylic.

My Radice Rind Straight! 👍

1FCF54CC-7030-4349-9EFF-1A11FE8D57E5.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Listening to the special last episode of Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour: "Whiskey".
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.