PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Esoterica Tilbury, Virginia with burley as a condiment, courtesy of fellow member SBC, in an Austrian Kemperling smooth bent Rhodesian with a tall bowl with bead lines my sister brought me from her travels. I've done some birthday shopping for my wife for later this month, some scent she requested from her stomping grounds in the West Village NYC.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with Peterson Elizabethan Mixture in a companionable Upshall P Dublin with pencil shank and tapered stem. Now working on an afternoon bowl of Wilke #191 in a Nachwalter smooth Dublin Halfbent with tapered twin-bore stem.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Now Smoking: Just finished blending up a Micro-Batch and recreating January 1946's Award Winning 'My Favorite Blend' contest winner for that month from Pipe Lovers Magazine; which was submitted by M.B. White, of Des Moines, Iowa 77 Years ago, and taste-sipping it in a little 4" Old German Clay 'Cutty' 11 with Ship & Archor. For those who wish to read the details and recipe of this blend, here's the link to recreating it: Recreating JAN1946 Blend Pipe Lovers Magazine Winner
View attachment 207832

It's a good smoke!

I will blend-up some more later tonight. - Sherm Natman
@shermnatman Nice pipe - I had one of these but it got broke:-(

Feb 21, 2023
This week I have been mostly smoking G&H's Squadron Leader and Balkan Mixture also some Petersons Nightcap and for something sweeter some Royal Yacht.

Using a selection of MM Legend Cobs.

Nightcap is almost finished here trying a tin of Standard mixture next.

Happy smokes folks!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Larry's El Salvador Coffee, neat, is my drink.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Turned out to be a strenuous afternoon at work; will sleep good tonight. Smoking Carter Hall in a Dunhill billiard.
Dunhill-billiard-w-saddle-stem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.