PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Now Smoking: Checking out a taster sample of Sutliff TS-12 Dark Fired Kentucky Burley Ribbons in a little 4" Old German Clay 'Cutty', and absolutely swimming in the joys of Nicotine Heaven while Sipping/Tasting very slowly.
View attachment 207218
View attachment 207216

Thinking a pinch of this one in a bowl would be a wonderful alternative to the spicier/faster/hotter burn-rate of 5 Bros - being as 5Bs is a Shag cut - as my usual GoTo Vitamin-N booster fuel to Kick-up an otherwise beloved lower/mid-nic blend.

I am feeling 'feeling nicotine dreamy' with TS-12 in the best of ways. Definitely let's leaves you feeling that you smoked something.

Oh, and just finished watching Land of the Giants on MeTV's Super Sci-Fi Saturday Night; and, it turns out some of the Giants like smoking pipes too!
View attachment 207217

Next Up: Irwin Allen's The Time Tunnel, on MeTV! - Sherm Natman
@shermnatman Nice pipe - be careful not to break it:) I've already broken 2 clays this year...

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
@shermnatman Nice pipe - be careful not to break it:) I've already broken 2 clays this year...
Thanks, yes and thankfully those little 4" clay Cutty pipes are even less expensive than a cob, so I bought a handful of them just for tasting/sampling/sipping individual tabaks with.

I have to say, I love the pureness of the smoke which the clay offers and really is perfect to deeply evaluate and consider all aspects of a tabak, free of any influences of a beloved Briar smoker from the rotation. - Sherm Natman

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Thanks, yes and thankfully those little 4" clay Cutty pipes are even less expensive than a cob, so I bought a handful of them just for tasting/sampling/sipping individual tabaks with.

I have to say, I love the pureness of the smoke which the clay offers and really is perfect to deeply evaluate and consider all aspects of a tabak, free of any influences of a beloved Briar smoker from the rotation. - Sherm Natman
@shermnatman I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've smoked a pipe not made of clay:), but I've lost count of how many clays I've broken...

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning, guys. Smoking the first third of black parrot now, in a Charles Cobbler MM, and a shot of bourbon before lunch. This morning my sister-in-law left. I gave her a bottle of bourbon, told her to have a few drinks just before doing yoga exercises. It was a frenetic week at home, this woman is pure nerve. Last night we had pizzas for dinner, I ate so many slices, I was about to burst. So we couldn't have a few shots of whiskey in the living room that night as a farewell. My angry sister-in-law called me a hungry weasel with no brakes. So we didn't take pictures to show here. Maybe another time. I wish you a happy Sunday. May God protect and bless you always.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Well, it really was, you stinking, stinking, hungry weasel. Yeah, that's what she said to me. Just sent a WhatsApp my sister-in-law, to remind me of the insult. I would have liked to kick his sweet ass, like a fresh cauliflower. We're still smoking this delicious black parrot. It really is lovely. But I don't think I would ever marry her. I mean my sister-in-law, not black parrot.

Last edited:

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. After lunch, a Galician stew, with red wine also from Galicia, from the small winery of my father-in-law, in the old days you had vineyards. A modest home production. Everything went to hell, with the death of his son, a good military academy. Now just a small winery. Smoking now a bowl of Capstan Blue, in a MM Charles Cobbler, wonderful tobacco for after lunch, we accompany it with a good rye whiskey of high graduation.

Status
Not open for further replies.