PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
First smoke in my very first commission pipe! Enjoyed Match Elizabethan with coffee on the rainy FL porch. Pipe is a Chubby Author from Adam Sheehan. Perfect draw, passes a cleaner with ease (didn't need any), button is smaller than possibly 'normal' at my request and it's a perfect fit and feel as well as perfect feel in the hand. New favorite pipe and extra thanks to Adam... great to deal with and below reasonable pricing.

View attachment 69332View attachment 69333
Beauty. ?☕

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Coniston Cut Plug in the FrankenMeer (it can't be KILLED!)...
Csjxvu8.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful pepperoni pizza dinner with the last of the vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. And watching an episode of Cannon starring Mr. Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
My own blend in a Knute freestyle, poolside in the calm evening air of Palm desert. Protected by the convergence of five mountain ranges, the San Bernadinos, San Jacintos, the Santa Rosas, the Mojave Uplift, and the Chocolate Mountains and Painted Hills, the valley that is formed is a year round pipe smokers paradise.1EC493AB-2FAA-431A-BBBD-954670A0EED0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.