PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
A few minutes away from smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Posted the wrong pipe in February. What the hell, that month is over anyway!
Peterson_Pre_Rep_Canadian.jpg

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail in a 2018 full bend smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade with a silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Have just a little more work to do.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade, 2018 copy.jpg

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a few strawberries, and am smoking Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This will finish my smoking day. Fed Suzy and Molly, and the outdoor feral cats. I even fed a possum who looked so pitiful that I couldn't bring myself to chase him away. He's been coming here most every night/morning, and isn't afraid of me any more. In fact, he even walked over to me, and brushed himself against my leg like a cat would do before he walked off. Never seen that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.