PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Bill Bailey’s Balkan Blend in a Will Purdy “B” tomato.

1702843331899.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple, and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm near the half way mark on this bowl of Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States
Smoked some 2016 Mac Baren Solent. A nice sweet English. I’ve decided to quit smoking for a couple of days because my last few bowls have been less than subpar. I can barely taste or smell anything. I’ve either got COVID and don’t know it or am just going through a period of being burned out. Either way, by my next bowl things will be brand new and amazing.

mpjetset

Starting to Get Obsessed
HH ODF In a Ser Jacopo Picta Picasso Hawkbill
Finally some decent weather being 70’s ,Overcast and Windy with lil to no humidity. Yard work is complete
For the week!View attachment 320487
I just want to say, Ser Jacobo managed to overcome my distaste for Hawkbills with that apple bowl and fine blast there. I'll bet the pic doesn't do it justice.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Per G. Jensen Blender’s Collection Burley in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg