PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Well A Very Happy Birthday to you and you may have turned 44 but are currently in your 45th year so you were somewhat correct.

By the way we share the same birthday and all I will say about my years are that they are 6 years shy of twice yours.

Enjoy your day and wishing you many, many more ! puffy

Bob
Happy Birthday!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two sword fish steaks and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. An off diet day is 50/50 for tomorrow. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2012 Astley’s No. 55 in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

RPK

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
@Speak Easy I turned on the TV looking for something to watch and PBS's Simon & Garfunkel : The Concert in Central Park was on and they were just starting my favorite song of theirs The Boxer. they added some lyrics I had not heard before

"I am older than I once was and younger than I'll be" quite a coincidence on this day !

This was after enjoying some G&H American Delite in my one cob an Old Dominion Shenandoah.

Status
Not open for further replies.