PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog_park_piper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 15, 2021
The Woodlands, TX
The HH Old Dark Fired was earlier, now ….. the just arrived Peterson Short Army No. 68 and KBV Mr. C’s Fallen Cherry. This is more cherry forward than the other KBV cherry and probably my favorite cherry - nice flavor, not like a cough drop, and tobacco-y as well! Spent the afternoon weeding, tilling then planting more flowers 🌸 for the wife (I like ‘em as well). Settling in for a long weekend - hope all are relaxing this fine Friday!View attachment 230627
I've been eyeing these short army mounts from Peterson. What do you think about the pipe?

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
i have a half-dozen or so pipes I only smoke on vacation. Mostly inexpensive machine mades. In that way if I lose or break one, it’s no big deal. Last year, I made the mistake of leaving one in my jacket pocket which I placed in the overhead compartment on the plane. Someone put a suitcase on top and the stem broke in the middle. I was happy it wasn't my Teddy Knudsen or S.Bang.
That's also my fear. My main dilemma is usually that I don't want to risk any valuable pipes, but I also want to smoke my best ones when I don't have the variety. So I end up usually with my favourites, and I can worry about them later, during the trip.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful wild caught catfish and Mediterranean rice dinner with a freshly made bowl of chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm almost finished smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
That Old Fitz is as good as it gets. Makes me want to make run up to Bardstown. The only place I can ever find it is the Heaven Hill distillery shop.
Never had the ol' Fitz, but recently got a hold of a bottle of Weller Full Proof my wife and I are going to get into after the newest baby gets here. Very cool you can just mosey on over to the Heaven Hill distillery!

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2018 Old Dominion in my Tendi billiard.

F9-F737-E9-AA33-49-E6-9-E1-C-C9789-D615-F6-B.png

Status
Not open for further replies.