PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Last bowl of Regent Street for the day While lunting through Piazza della Minerva in front of Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva - a beautiful church that we visited earlier. The Statue of Elephant and Obilisk is in the piazza and was made by Bernini during the Renaissance, the obilisk is of Egyptian origin dated to 560 AD. Of course Pope Alexander VII who commissioned the work insisted a cross be placed on top to show the superiority of the Catholic Church. The same Pope commissioned Bernini to design Piazza San Pietro in front of Saint Peters Basilica in the Vatican which I showed 3 days ago. Beautiful night for lunting here in the Eternal City.

1686090433428.jpeg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Simply Red in an Il Ceppo

52890611956_a3610eda41_o.jpg

RevBriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2022
Thumb of Michigan
War Horse Bar in the Kaywoodie, paired with an appropriately strong beer.

View attachment 226294

Earlier today, I had a bowl of Visions of Celephais in its MM Hardwood. That jar is almost gone, and either the grape topping has mostly flashed off, or it just doesn’t have the shock value it did in the beginning. Either way, it’s still a tasty smoke. puffy
Oh man, I love Bigfoot Barleywine! So good.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
FYI, I’ve discovered a weird oral health issue possibly smoking related, I have a doc apt, but until I get to the bottom of it, I’m limiting to one big bowl a day. Since I post so much here, I didn’t want to just disappear! Please have me in your thoughts and prayers that I’ll be ble to continue this wonderful hobby! I really do love it! I’m pretty disappointed at the moment! 😩😂
Yikes! Hope you’re alright soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.