PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
FYI, I’ve discovered a weird oral health issue possibly smoking related, I have a doc apt, but until I get to the bottom of it, I’m limiting to one big bowl a day. Since I post so much here, I didn’t want to just disappear! Please have me in your thoughts and prayers that I’ll be ble to continue this wonderful hobby! I really do love it! I’m pretty disappointed at the moment! 😩😂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jun 3, 2023
Well my 'weekend' has started finished my night shift this morning and just finished an after dinner bowl of Tabac Manil, which has taken over my rotation. It's punchy but not harsh. Reminds me of campfires, old books, cigars, and my grandad. Burns very well and has some complexity that I'm still trying to draw out. Savinelli Roma 677 KS Lucite Stem is the pipe. First pipe I bought and very comfortable to smoke, with this tobacco it was about twenty minutes to finish the bowl.
20230606_141704 (1).jpg

Jun 3, 2023
FYI, I’ve discovered a weird oral health issue possibly smoking related, I have a doc apt, but until I get to the bottom of it, I’m limiting to one big bowl a day. Since I post so much here, I didn’t want to just disappear! Please have me in your thoughts and prayers that I’ll be ble to continue this wonderful hobby! I really do love it! I’m pretty disappointed at the moment! 😩😂
I pray that this is resolved my friend and that you're in top form in short order.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Ben R.C., am praying this all turns out well for you.
Today, I had a "happy accident". I had just a little leftover Shepherd's Pie and a little SWRA. So I mixed them and smoked in a cob. Wow! That was really good! Love the tastes, and it stayed lit, which tends to be a problem for me. I may have to mix this purposely. Hmmm. What to call it. "Walter's Pie"? :ROFLMAO:

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Spanish Steps
GLP Stratford in a Briarworks

View attachment 226264
Thirty five years ago I enjoyed hanging out on those steps for a couple hours while waiting for Amex/consultate to process/restore whatever it was I needed them to do after being pick-pocketed that morning on the train. It was a thoroughly enjoyable spot!

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Thirty five years ago I enjoyed hanging out on those steps for a couple hours while waiting for Amex/consultate to process/restore whatever it was I needed them to do after being pick-pocketed that morning on the train. It was a thoroughly enjoyable spot to hang out!
Yes it is my friend. All over Italy one needs to keep an eye on their wallet! I have a zipper pocket which helps. I also try to not look like a victim. Do not allow anyone to approach you in the street. On the whole, the people are amazing and nice. Thanks for the reminder!

Status
Not open for further replies.