PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a tapered black acrylic stem. I took an equal amount of all three crumble cakes and blended them together in my best straight Virginia pipe.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
FYI, I’ve discovered a weird oral health issue possibly smoking related, I have a doc apt, but until I get to the bottom of it, I’m limiting to one big bowl a day. Since I post so much here, I didn’t want to just disappear! Please have me in your thoughts and prayers that I’ll be ble to continue this wonderful hobby! I really do love it! I’m pretty disappointed at the moment! 😩😂
Here’s hoping the best possible outcome!
Plenty of your input and collection has inspired this newbie in my short time here. May you continue to do what you love as long as you wish!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
Wessex_bent.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.